GSA Schedule 874 covers management training and consulting services that can be bought by federal agencies.
With the streamlined process of a GSA Schedule, federal agencies are able to find industry experts who can help them improve their general performance and ultimately help them reach their goals.
This schedule includes services like workforce training and management support to ensure that federal agencies are going to have the best assistance possible to keep them on track towards their yearly objectives.
GSA Schedule 874 might be the right choice for your business if you specialize in any of these categories:
- Integrated Consulting Services
- Training Services: Instructor Led Training, Web Based Training and Education Courses, Course Development and Test Administration Learning Management, Internships
- Acquisition Management Support
- Integrated Business Program Support Services
- DAU and FAI Certified DAWIA and FAC Acquisition Workforce Training for GS-1102 and non-1102 Personnel
- Off-the-Shelf Training Devices and Training Materials: Print, Electronic, Audio-Visual, Multi-Media, and Simulation Training Devices
Looking for advice on whether or not GSA Schedule 874 applies to you? Our team is ready to answer any and all of your questions. Applying for Professional Services Schedules can be a complicated process, but you don’t have to do it alone. Don’t get overwhelmed with paperwork, let our team take the hard work off your back.
Interested in Applying for GSA Schedule 874? Our Expert Team Will Help You Get Started
Are you searching for a way to start selling your products or services to the government? Government Contract Services can help you break into the 40 billion dollar market. We’ll be with you through every step of the application process to make sure that you’re always on the right track for success.
Have questions about how GSA Schedules work? We’ve got answers.
With 25 years of experience, we’re always ready to help businesses acquire a GSA Schedule Contract.
We can even help your team learn more about the ins and outs of selling to the government. If you’re interested in learning more about how our team can help foster your company’s success, contact us today.