GSA Schedule 520 provides the government with businesses who are selling financial and business solutions and services.
More and more financial information is being required of federal agencies every year, but most don’t have the staff to keep up with demand. Purchasing from GSA Schedule 520 is the solution to their problems, and your business could be just what they’re looking for.
Your business can apply for GSA Schedule 520 if your services fall under these categories:
- Program Financial Advisor
- Transaction Specialist
- Due Diligence & Support Services
- Debt Collection
- Loan Servicing and Asset Management
- Professional Legal Services
- Financial & Performance Audits
- Ordering Guidelines
- Complementary Audit Services
- Recovery Audits
- Transportation Audits
- Complementary Financial Management Services
- Audit and Financial Training Services
- Outsourcing Recurring Commercial Activities for Financial Management Services
- Business Information Services
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation Services
- Independent Risk Analysis
- Data Breach Analysis
- Comprehensive Protections Solutions
- Program Management Services
- Grants Management Support Services
Looking for advice on whether or not GSA Schedule 520 applies to you? Our team is ready to answer any and all of your questions. Applying for Professional Services Schedules can be a complicated process, but you don’t have to do it alone. Don’t get overwhelmed with paperwork, let our team take the hard work off your back.
Interested in Applying for GSA Schedule 520? Our Expert Team Will Help You Get Started
Are you searching for a way to start selling your products or services to the government? Government Contract Services can help you break into the 40 billion dollar market. We’ll be with you through every step of the application process to make sure that you’re always on the right track for success.
Have questions about how GSA Schedules work? We’ve got answers.
With 25 years of experience, we’re always ready to help businesses acquire a GSA Schedule Contract.
We can even help your team learn more about the ins and outs of selling to the government. If you’re interested in learning more about how our team can help foster your company’s success, contact us today.