GSA Schedule 84 is dedicated to helping federal agencies keep our nation protected.
This schedule covers all kinds of products and equipment to aid law enforcement and security officers on routine tasks to more involved missions. GSA Schedule 84 is also one of two schedules that’s also open to local and state governments, which broadens your chances of seeing success.
Your business can take advantage of GSA Schedule 84 if you provide products that fall into these categories:
- Smart Buildings Systems Integrator
- Radiation/Nuclear Material Detection Equipment
- Armored Vehicles, Vehicle Armoring Services, Wheeled Vehicles (excluding patrol cars) used strictly for Law Enforcement or Security purposes and Other Miscellaneous Armoring Products and Services
- Law Enforcement and Security Training
- Flood Control Equipment Traditional and Alternative Approaches
- Medical/Rescue Kits
- Alarm and Signal Systems, Facility Management Systems, Professional Security/Facility Management Services and Guard Services
- Alarm and Signal Systems, Facility Management Systems, Professional Security/Facility Management Services and Protective Service Occupations (Guard Services). For other types of Facilities Maintenance
- Urban and Wildland Firefighting and Rescue Equipment
- Law Enforcement and Security Equipment Supplies and Services
- Marine Craft and Equipment
- Special Purpose Clothing
Looking for advice on whether or not GSA Schedule 84 applies to you? Our team is ready to answer any and all of your questions. Applying for GSA Schedules can be a complicated process, but you don’t have to do it alone. Don’t get overwhelmed with paperwork, let our team take the hard work off your back.
Interested in Applying for GSA Schedule 84? Our Expert Team Will Help You Get Started
Are you searching for a way to start selling your products or services to the government? Government Contract Services can help you break into the 40 billion dollar market. We’ll be with you through every step of the application process to make sure that you’re always on the right track for success.
Have questions about how GSA Schedules work? We’ve got answers.
With 25 years of experience, we’re always ready to help businesses acquire a GSA Schedule Contract.
We can even help your team learn more about the ins and outs of selling to the government. If you’re interested in learning more about how our team can help foster your company’s success, contact us today.