All audio and video equipment is covered by GSA Schedule 58 I. This includes everything from televisions to recording devices.
This includes everything from televisions to recording devices. Federal agencies will use GSA Schedule 58 I to satisfy their needs for audio and video solutions, and your business can take advantage of this market. Many of the products on GSA Schedule 58 I are intended to Energy Star or environmentally friendly, so businesses should keep this in mind when they’re considering an application.
Here’s what product categories are found in GSA Schedule 58 I:
- Televisions for Hospitals, Hotels and Motels
- VCRs, VCP and DVDs
- Television/VCR/DVD Combinations
- Audio Components
- Hand-Held Camcorders
- Recording and Reproducing Video and Audio Equipment
- Monitors and Monitors/Receivers, Including Spare and Repair Parts and Accessories
- Television Cameras, Color or Monochrome, Including Spare and Repair Parts and Accessories
- Audio Equipment, Including Spare and Repair Parts and Accessories
- Telecommunications Equipment, Including Spare and Repair Parts and Accessories
Looking for advice on whether or not GSA Schedule 58 I applies to you? Our team is ready to answer any and all of your questions. Applying for GSA Schedules can be a complicated process, but you don’t have to do it alone. Don’t get overwhelmed with paperwork, let our team take the hard work off your back.
Interested in Applying for GSA Schedule 58 I? Our Expert Team Will Help You Get Started
Are you searching for a way to start selling your products or services to the government? Government Contract Services can help you break into the 40 billion dollar market. We’ll be with you through every step of the application process to make sure that you’re always on the right track for success.
Have questions about how GSA Schedules work? We’ve got answers.
With 25 years of experience, we’re always ready to help businesses acquire a GSA Schedule Contract.
We can even help your team learn more about the ins and outs of selling to the government. If you’re interested in learning more about how our team can help foster your company’s success, contact us today.