GSA Schedule 36 offers the most up to date technology for office and document solutions.
From scanners to mail management, federal agencies rely on this schedule to provide the best products for their departments.
Want to know if your company has the ability to apply for GSA Schedule 36? Here’s what is covered under this schedule:
- 3D Printing Solutions
- Managed Print Services
- Multimedia Office Cabinets, Displays, & Filing Systems Including Pocket Card Frames and Portfolios
- Projectors and Electronic Whiteboards
- Security Applications for Business Machines
- Dictating and Transcribing Machines and Systems
- Personal & Document Identification Systems
- Mail Processing Machines, Systems and Related Software
- Date and Time Stamps
- Rental Plan for Postage Meters and Related Mailing Equipment
- Money Handling and Process Machines
- Stencil Cutting Machines
- Office Products for the Impaired
- Cost-Per-Copy Plan for Copiers (to include Analog, Digital, Multifunctional & Engineer Copiers)
- Flat-Rate Monthly Fee Copying Plan For Copiers
- Maintenance Service Agreement For all Other Equipment Repair
- Post Copying/Finishing Equipment and Supplies
- Multi-Media Readers, Reader-Printers and Systems
- Network, Optical Imaging Systems and Solutions
- Microphotographic Film, Paper, Chemical Preparation and Equipment
- Needs Assessment and Analysis Services
- Education and Training Support Services
- Records Management Services
- Document Production On-site and Off-site Services
- Document Conversion Services
- Destruction Services
- Litigation Support Services
- Network Connectivity Support Services
- Rental Plan for Copiers
- Repair of Government-Owned Equipment
- Lease to Ownership Plans (LTOP) Copiers
- Operating Lease Plan For Copiers
- Operating Lease Plan For All Other Products
- Mail Room Administrative Support Services
- Presort Mail
- Miscellaneous Mail Services
- List Management Services
- Mailroom Ergonomic Analysis Services
- Mail Screening and Inspection Services
- Consumable Supplies for Copiers, Computers Printers and Fax Machines
Looking for advice on whether or not GSA Schedule 36 applies to you? Our team is ready to answer any and all of your questions. Applying for GSA Schedules can be a complicated process, but you don’t have to do it alone. Don’t get overwhelmed with paperwork, let our team take the hard work off your back.
Interested in Applying for GSA Schedule 36? Our Expert Team Will Help You Get Started
Are you searching for a way to start selling your products or services to the government? Government Contract Services can help you break into the 40 billion dollar market. We’ll be with you through every step of the application process to make sure that you’re always on the right track for success.
Have questions about how GSA Schedules work? We’ve got answers.
With 25 years of experience, we’re always ready to help businesses acquire a GSA Schedule Contract.
We can even help your team learn more about the ins and outs of selling to the government. If you’re interested in learning more about how our team can help foster your company’s success, contact us today.