GSA Schedule 65 II A is the destination for everything in medical supplies.
Businesses can apply to sell nearly every kind of medical equipment to federal agencies and work to expand their businesses into the public sector.
Here’s a selection of categories that are covered under GSA Schedule 65 II A:
- Applicators, Swabs, Wipes and Pads
- Heat and Cold Bags
- Bandages and Gauzes
- Catheters (Excluding Urinary Catheters)
- Disposable Contamination Containers
- Examination and Surgeon Gloves
- Hospital Clothing for Patients, Nurses and Doctors
- Surgical Implants
- Incontinence Products
- Medical Diagnostic Instruments
- Needles, Syringes, and Jet Injectors
- Orthopedic and Surgical Supports
- Physiological Monitors
- Disposable Sets, Kits and Trays
- Sterilization Products
- Surgical Hand Instruments
- Surgical Handles and Blades
- Urine and Specimen Collection Products
Looking for advice on whether or not GSA Schedule 65 II A applies to you? Our team is ready to answer any and all of your questions. Applying for GSA Schedules can be a complicated process, but you don’t have to do it alone. Don’t get overwhelmed with paperwork, let our team take the hard work off your back.
Interested in Applying for GSA Schedule 65 II A? Our Expert Team Will Help You Get Started
Are you searching for a way to start selling your products or services to the government? Government Contract Services can help you break into the 40 billion dollar market. We’ll be with you through every step of the application process to make sure that you’re always on the right track for success.
Have questions about how GSA Schedules work? We’ve got answers.
With 25 years of experience, we’re always ready to help businesses acquire a GSA Schedule Contract.
We can even help your team learn more about the ins and outs of selling to the government. If you’re interested in learning more about how our team can help foster your company’s success, contact us today.