Federal agencies use GSA Schedule 51V to find the newest in hardware products and supplies.
This schedule is a huge resource for hardware, from small items like paint to larger supplies, GSA Schedule 51V provides options for all kinds of hardware solutions.
GSA Schedule 51V is the right choice for your business if you manufacture products in these categories:
- Domestic Appliances
- Export Appliances
- Commercial Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants and Related Services
- Stains, Varnishes, Sealers, Shellacs and Lacquers and Related Services
- Commercial Coatings Removers and Related Services
- Commercial Coatings Applicators
- Lubricants, Petroleum and Waxes
- Hardware Store, Home Improvement Center, or MRO – Store Front, Services, and Catalog
- Maintenance Industrial Machinery and Related Services
- Woodworking Machinery Equipment and Related Services
- Metalworking Machinery and Equipment, and Related Services
- Lawn and Garden Equipment, Machinery, Implements, and Products
- Animal Deterrents
- Lawn and Garden Tools
- Power Tools
- Tool Boxes, Tool Cabinets, Tool Chests and Tool Holders
- Tool Kits
- Nonpower Tools
Looking for advice on whether or not GSA Schedule 51V applies to you? Our team is ready to answer any and all of your questions. Applying for GSA Schedules can be a complicated process, but you don’t have to do it alone. Don’t get overwhelmed with paperwork, let our team take the hard work off your back.
Interested in Applying for GSA Schedule 51V? Our Expert Team Will Help You Get Started
Are you searching for a way to start selling your products or services to the government? Government Contract Services can help you break into the 40 billion dollar market. We’ll be with you through every step of the application process to make sure that you’re always on the right track for success.
Have questions about how GSA Schedules work? We’ve got answers.
With 25 years of experience, we’re always ready to help businesses acquire a GSA Schedule Contract.
We can even help your team learn more about the ins and outs of selling to the government. If you’re interested in learning more about how our team can help foster your company’s success, contact us today.