GSA Schedule 23 V applies to all kinds of motor vehicles and accessories from law enforcement vehicles to dump trucks.
Federal agencies use this schedule to find all types of vehicles and vehicle parts, and on average GSA Schedule 23 V purchases amount to $1 billion of total GSA Schedule spending.
Your business falls into GSA Schedule 23 V if you manufacture or provide products in any of the following categories:
- Fire Trucks and Attachments
- Law Enforcement Vehicles and Attachments
- Special Vocation Vehicles and Attachments
- Aircraft Ground Support Vehicles and Equipment
- Furnishing and Installation of Attachments and Upgrades for Emergency Vehicles
- Leased Heavy Duty Vehicles and Attachments
- General Automotive Maintenance and Repair
- Automotive Body and Repair
- Trailers and Attachments
- Low Speed Vehicles, Gas or Electric
- Miscellaneous Vehicle Accessories
- Utility and Telecom Construction Equipment and Accessories
- Includes Service and line body trucks, personnel lifts, digger derricks and cable placers
- Construction Equipment and Accessories
- Snow Maintenance Equipment (Vehicle Mounting)
- Vehicular Cranes and Attachments
- Snow Maintenance and Cleaning Equipment and Attachments
- Forestry, Mulching, Brush Cutting, and Land Clearing Equipment and Attachments
- Street Repair Equipment and Attachments
- Spare Components and Equipment for Sedans, Light, Buses, Medium and Heavy Duty Trucks
- Re-manufactured Automotive Components
- Waste Disposal Vehicles and Attachments
- Fuel and Petroleum Tank Trucks and Accessories
- Water Tank Trucks and Accessories
Looking for advice on whether or not GSA Schedule 23 V applies to you? Our team is ready to answer any and all of your questions. Applying for GSA Schedules can be a complicated process, but you don’t have to do it alone. Don’t get overwhelmed with paperwork, let our team take the hard work off your back.
Interested in Applying for GSA Schedule 23 V? Our Expert Team Will Help You Get Started
Are you searching for a way to start selling your products or services to the government? Government Contract Services can help you break into the 40 billion dollar market. We’ll be with you through every step of the application process to make sure that you’re always on the right track for success.
Have questions about how GSA Schedules work? We’ve got answers.
With 25 years of experience, we’re always ready to help businesses acquire a GSA Schedule Contract.
We can even help your team learn more about the ins and outs of selling to the government. If you’re interested in learning more about how our team can help foster your company’s success, contact us today.