During this time, we know that it can be overwhelming for businesses since a pandemic has been declared for COVID-19. However, there are many great opportunities during this time that can benefit any Government Contract Service business. As your trusted advisor with over 30 years in business, we want to share some great tips.
Here are some great things to ask us about:
- State and local disaster purchasing: We can help with making sure you know the process of how the state and local agencies can purchase. Businesses can purchase equipment and services to support natural or man-made disasters, such as COVID-19.
- Telework Training: The Professional Services category has companies that can help you understand the requirements of the Telework Enhancement Act of 2010; It will also help you effectively implement successfully. Don’t have this category approved on contract? Let us help you add it!
- Telework Consulting: We can help you with the GSA Schedule Professional Services categories, this category includes helping agencies assess and improve telework programs and efficiently.
- Telework Equipment: Agencies need to have all the equipment in order to be efficient remotely. We can help you add the IT Hardware and Software under GSA IT Schedule 70 to ensure that any agency can be successful at working remotely.
- IT Services for Telework and Security: Cybersecurity has been a big push lately and with more telework being done, agencies need more than the physical equipment to work remotely. They will also need cloud-based solutions, cybersecurity and so much more along with general IT Assistance. Let us help you sell these offerings.
- Web-Based Training: GSA Contractors can help agencies acquire web-based training courses for employees even if they are remote. There are over thousands of companies that offer professional management development training.
- Telemental Health: There are many options for this specific GSA Schedule category; contractors can provide telemental health counseling which allows patients to get the care they need, without going into the office.
- Office Cleaning Supplies: Some agencies are not able to work remotely and need to ensure that the building has the supplies needed to be cleaned and disinfected. Agencies can purchase supplies like hand sanitizer, soap, wipes and so much more to help prevent the spreading of COVID-19 in their building.
There are a lot of ‘new’ things happening in the world and we stand by taking all of the precautions the government is asking for. Social distancing is huge right now, along with remote working. There are plenty of ways to support this in the GSA contract field.
Have questions about all of this? No problem you can call our remote team, and we will be happy to help you! Need additional help? Contact us today to get started.