The Marketing Consultant is ultimately responsible for generating business for our clients and assisting our Sales Department generate leads for GCS. This is done via creating advanced marketing strategies and developing business relationships with Government officials and businesses in GCS’ target market.
Our Marketing Consultants maintain a positive working relationship with the clients while meeting the needs of each client individually. Through the appropriate channels, coordination of government marketing will be maintained between the client contact and the Marketing Consultant.
Participation in training and development programs, with a focus on marketing and customer satisfaction, is essential. Resourcefulness, thorough follow-up and the ability to work independently without constant supervision are required skills.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for providing world-class customer service, order management, and data analysis.
- Register clients with required databases
- Price comparisons
- Client marketing plans
- Forecasting schedule
- Additional revenue stream ideas for clients
- Client email marketing
- Client opportunity searching
- Finding contacts for clients
- Proposal assistance
- Client follow up
- Government POC follow up
- Tracking opportunities clients respond to
- Review all modifications and offers prior to submission
- Market analysis’ for sales
- Schedule initial calls for inbound leads
- Complete 250 cold calls per week
- Assist with social media as needed
- Assist with email marketing as needed
- Strong desire and passion for people and customer satisfaction
- High level of understanding in relation to marketing and market research
- Highly effective communicator with demonstrated planning and organizing skills
- High level of initiative, flexibility and energy
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to analyze information for improved performance
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence
- General knowledge of databases, spreadsheets, and word processing
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form